nataliessauna

Forum

Register to use our forum (members only forum) none member can view.
Start a topic or post on our forum once registered.
If you've something to say, say it, new member get £10 off.
You can post what you like, start as many topics as you like, answer to any that take your fancy or keep coming back till you find something that does.

Subjects

News and Gossip

We will add important info here, keeping you up dated the best we can. Site up dates. Rota changes. New staff. Leaving staff. Special offers and more.

Criminalisation and Legilisation

Discussion on workers. Legalise. Decriminalise or a crime. How it's dealt with or how will it be inforced.

Service Providers (Only)

Have your say about "I.E" clients decent or dodgy, any other service providers, anything you may want to say about yourself or if you have anything else in general you would like to say, get it off your chest and say it how it is.

General Discussions

All general stuff goes here, start a topic, comment add or read anything thats catches your eye.

Clients (Only)

If you have something to say, I.E. about any service providers in calls - out calls, privates or indie masseuses or any other clients, even us. If you have anything else in general get it off your chest and say it on here.

Dangerous Clients (Warnings)

Warnings on dangerous clients. Important to all working girls, we need no what we are dealing with.

Health and Safety

Everything relating to S.T.I'S, protection methods, risksy business, etc.

Walk of Shame

Places that shouldn't be open, Service providers not to visit, clients to avoid.

The Battlefield

Get your claws out and get it off your chest. Get those guns out and bitch till dawn.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player